Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Through the artist's eyes

Walking on the pavement would
arouse my soul
breathe me, open me
to the universal edge of vitality

The asphalt oppressor, as one could
believe it to be
concrete, defeat
of the living foliage underneath

Is unfortunate

As sitting inside a room does
not confine one
but meditate, illuminate
the inner ambience to imagine and create

For wingful freedom in thought
and belief
allow us to surely avow
The beauty that lies in serenity profound

If we could just finally perceive
that those which
oppress, may as well bless
As cement and walls are our canvasses

Our very license
to bleed and express

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I have your autograph? :)

Anonymous said...

So, I suppose this becomes another byproduct? Yet, the stench of extravagance does not seem strong with this one. . .

dialect said...

you inspire to write more...