Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Workers of Iniquity, They Do Not Know

are like killer bees, attacking my heart
in a swift army fleet from the deepest, darkest hell
where is this all coming from? they announce my defeat
Intent on terrorizing every moment of peace about me.
I am instinctively, indefensively impaired
I am scared
(speaking to myself) in repeat

You can't take me down, Fear
You can't fake me into despair

Entrusting my life to the Source - "this is all an illusion
of darkness, of void," He whispers,
It's all a distraction to avoid, and I
Still
Press
On, towards the Lover is my goal.

entrapment can't exist in the inertia of my soul
controlled by a higher Law, now
Intrinsically free, now
like a freefall that travels up, up, and away
from fear and domination and control

All that once framed all that I know - has neutronically expired
Neurologically rewired towards bionic repair
Laughingly realize - they do not know what they are doing
in me. Breaking me in like this,

Only succeeds in making me
Utterly,
Undefeatably,
And Infinitely More
Invincible.

No comments: